Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Angelina Jolie’s ‘In The Land of Blood and Honey’ Up For Golden Globe

Angelina Jolie's 'In The Land of Blood and Honey' Up For Golden Globe

Angelina Jolie is foolishly startled that the product of her directorial debut is nominated to get a Golden Globe Award. She was forward the way to the dentist with her kids when she got the majestic news. Angelina directed ‘In The Land of Blood and Honey’ – which tells the tale of a romanic between a Serbian soldier and Bosnian Muslim woman tend during the wars and genocide that followed the breakup of Yugoslavia – the pellicle will compete in the Best Foreign Language Film head of predication.

She told The Hollywood Reporter: “I was steady my way and turned on my phone, and sententious precept the subject line on an email. I pondering, this can’t be. I at no time expected this.  Just to be proficient to make a film you care relative to and then get a distributor makes you joyful.”

Angelina shot the movie twice, once in English and again in the natal languages of her cast, Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian, and the brunette grace recently revealed she had discussed each aspect of the scripts with her actors.

She reported: “We all spoke about every speech and every scene, and made as~d it was right and true. So everybody helped to develop the faculties of me and we all adjusted the script arm in arm.”

“I read a hap of books about the war. I talked to a portion of people, I watched, I listened. I even-handed wanted to tell the real relation. I wanted to be respectful of persons. [If I did not know a thing,] I asked.”

Let’s trust Angelina wins – she doesn’t bear a Twitter account and that alone makes her estimable.

Stay up-to-date with us! Follow us put ~ TWITTER, like us on FACEBOOK ,  subscribe to our RSS FEED or E-MAIL us!  We have a passionate affection for hearing from you!

Tags: Lara Stone gq Cintia Dicker oops Rachelle Leah hot Mellisa Clarke loaded Leah Francis sexy Rosie Jones nuts

0 comments:

Post a Comment